woensdag 13 augustus 2014

Instagram - some personal favorites

Since I signed up on Instagram in November 2013, I have posted a bunch of every-day life pictures that probably don't hold much interest to anyone but a few friends and family. I do love photography though and especially when it is atmospheric. Instagram really helped to make some of the photographs that I took and liked, into photographs I love. I am a sucker for things dark and romantic, so here we go....some of my better snapshots of the last couple of months:

Nature (the Netherlands):





Cities:

Madrid, Spain
Vlissingen, the Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Bad Bentheim, Germany
Milan, Italy 

Other:



1 opmerking:

  1. Wow, these are remarkable! Antwerp and those ghost-like figures are my favorites. Glimpses of the sublime...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen